Our little kids are god’s creation who can’t be compromised with when it comes to their care and understanding. Folsom Lake Montessori is established with a promise to all the parents and guardians that we would take utmost care of the kids and with just as much fragility as they do.
We offer various child care programs that vary from taking care of the infants to providing kindergarten services.
Our infant-care programs are available for kids starting from 8 months to 24 months old. We have experienced and trained staff that provides the kids with a warm, nurturing and a safe environment and take care of the needs of all the kids, where each kid is provided with personal attention. Teachers build a strong relationship with the students where the kids feel even safer and protected.
There are some mannerisms that the teacher adopts while handling the infants in the infant daycare program are as follows-
- Maintain an open and friendly relationship with each child and provide legit security to the parents that their kid is safe.
- Bringing a feeling of safety and maintaining a friendly relation with the kids like playing, talking and interacting with the kids from time to time.
- We have specialized trainers/teachers who are equipped with understanding the mannerisms and body language of the kids. Be soft and tender towards the kids so that they can feel comfortable and be in a congenial environment.
- A quick response to the baby’s cries or discomfort is adhered with great urgency by the enthusiasts.
- Inculcating habits of sharing and making sure that children treat each-other caringly and gently so that children do not cause any harm to each other.
- As we live in a place where people from various cultures exist, we follow the principles on which all the kids are considered equal and cultural diversity is being followed.
- Kids are fed as and when it is required they get well-acquainted with songs/rhymes; work on language development, exercise and stimulation; cull out a playtime for both indoor and outdoor activities; and arrange fun activities such as dancing, shaking the rattle, etc.
- There are different times scheduled for different activities so as to keep the decorum maintained for all the kids in the room.